Friday, October 29, 2010

Chasing My Dream @ JICC Xmas Bazaar Kemang Village

Finally the day has come.
My first bazaar.
Lucky to have Chia & Lia. Chia & Lia for Sewmanics share their stand with me for Chasing my dream.
This bazaar I will always dream of now happen. I remember I used to prepare for store opening when I was in fashion company.
Now...I prepare everything from the beginning by myself (my mom, dad, brother & friends also help me) for my own label.
Tiring yet fun.

I am amazed by Sewmanics. The collection is very chic & cute.
I love the ties. Especially the fish tie.

 Thanks to my best friend Melly. She was coming to support me.

 me & Chia


 
Cute little dress from Sewmanics & floral dress from Chasing my dream

cute kimono, lovely ties & baby bibs from Sewmanics

Nice stand from Little Pomme.



I love all Little Pomme collection. The collection is very pretty & chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment