Friday, October 29, 2010

Chasing My Dream goes to Bazaar 28 October 2010

In this bazaar I am amzed by Amesh for Dreamesh. The collection is very nice. I wanna buy all haha...
I think your stand is the most lucrative stand. 

Nice frame from Dreamesh

 
           super cute sofa from Dreamesh


I have new friends...
So happy I can make friends with other vendor.
Krista & her friend are the sellers. They are models. Wowww...
They sell accessories made from dried Pakis stem. Those accessories are from Jambi. Nice to know ethnic craft.
She said Jambi's people have a belief. If the bracelet made from dried Pakis given to someone means that the person wanted to like/love that person (who gets the bracelet).
I am very proud of you ladies, sell those items. Go ladies go ethnic accessories

 

No comments:

Post a Comment